XcelPros is looking for a Microsoft Dynamics Functional Architect for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Supply Chain. This is an immediate hire for a senior level consultant.
- You need to have at least 8-10 years of hands-on experience as an Architect with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations / Supply Chain / Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- You are required to have experience implementing Microsoft Dynamics in Process Manufacturing companies
- This is a remote role. We are accepting candidates from anywhere in the US.
- This is a customer facing role. You may be required to travel onsite to customers only if FaceTime is required for key project milestones like kick-off CRP, UAT or go-live.
- The position calls for someone with a mindset who can manage multiple projects and related tasks on deadline. We are looking for high-quality and passionate consultants that want to be a part of a great team.
XcelPros is a Microsoft Gold Partner and a Global company, headquartered in Chicago (US) focused on Tech Innovation, Product Development, and Technology Consulting.
At XcelPros, we build industry focused products within Microsoft Dynamics that we license to our customers. We specialize in the implementation and support Microsoft Dynamics. We focus on the following industries – Pharmaceutical, Chemical, Life Sciences (Med devices & Bio-tech), Nutraceutical, Manufacturing, Distribution, Automotive, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Insurance, Finance and Hi-Tech.
Our mission is to deliver integrated technology solutions that amplify impact and empower our customer’s business. We believe technology is the key enabler of exponential growth for us and our customers.
We are proud to foster a high-performance culture, one that is defined by having the best people with the skills and determination to deliver above and beyond. We look for insightful and astute professionals who are also forward-thinking, confident, self-motivated and globally minded. Our core team consists of forward-thinking, experienced Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and Technology Consultants with decades of business, industry, and regulatory experience. The person who fills this role will be part of a creative work environment with an outstanding opportunity for growth.
Learn more about XcelPros at https://xcelpros.com
Location: Work from home, Remote
Duration: On-going, Full Time
Start Date – Immediate
Interview – Phone screen followed by a video call on Teams or Zoom.
- The Functional Architect must apply advanced analysis skills and experience in the principals of Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations to provide reliable design solutions and key focus on quality deliverables.
- The Functional Architect must possess deep knowledge of multiple Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations Solution areas, specifically in the areas of Supply Chain, Production Control, Production Scheduling, Warehouse Management, Procurement, Sales, Manufacturing, Projects, and Finance.
- 8-10+ years of Dynamics AX/D365 experience.
- This position requires expertise in Supply chain, Process manufacturing and Advanced Warehouse Management.
- 5+ ERP large scale enterprise implementations of Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations or AX2012 in manufacturing companies.
- The Functional Architect must understand Life Cycle Services (LCS), Microsoft Sure Step, and Microsoft trends and best practices.
- You should be certified in Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations.
- Industry experience in Production, Supply chain or Shop-floor is a major plus.
- As a Dynamics architect, you will be a member of our solution delivery team.
- You are required to have excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and the personality to engage directly with the customer.
- You will actively identify and solve business problems, and evaluate, recommend, and build solutions for our Global Supply Chain team using Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations and related systems.
- You will be the recognized subject matter expert, working closely with business and technical users to implement key solutions as we transform and scale our quickly growing global business.
- Your role requires a thorough understanding of end-to-end manufacturing, supply chain, trade, logistics, warehouse, and procure-to-pay processes, and a track record of delivering value to the business through innovative and timely solutions.
- Extensive hands-on experience in Production, Master Planning, Inventory, Procurement, Trade & Logistics, Shop floor, Warehouse management and related modules.
- Right candidates should have recent hands-on experience implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365, a good understanding of Microsoft ALM stack (LCS, BPM, VSTS), and existing technologies (Azure, AX connectors, PowerApps).
- Understands the key activities and deliverables for the client engagement and internal projects reuses all standard templates and project artifacts and improves the quality of DAX Software documentation assets.
- If customizations are required, either to processes or to the Microsoft Dynamics application, the Functional Consultant facilitates the customer’s decision-making process and develops the functional design document that will drive the development process.
- Past experience with SAP or Oracle is a major plus.
- Responsible for conducting user acceptance testing (UAT) and training customer resources to successfully use and maintain the Microsoft Dynamics application.
- Plans and oversees the execution of the CRPs and UATs in collaboration with the project manager and gathers early user feedback on the solution from key customer stakeholders.
- Architect validates that the solution complies with customer’s requirements after a POC, CRP or UAT.
- Participates in providing structured support to DAX Software customers, including support portal monitoring when required, troubleshooting support requests, proactively managing and governance assigned support cases according to SLA.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills, attention to quality, self-motivation and a strong desire to succeed.
- Self-Motivated; willing to take on new opportunities and learn new technologies.
- Must have ability to manage time and prioritize tasks.
- Good team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You are required to have excellent presentation skills.
Technical Expertise and hands on experience
- Experience building solutions with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance & Supply Chain, AX 2012 R2 & D365.
- Experience in environments with multiple integrations and ISV solutions.
- Ability to work with a diverse set of users from upper management to field users and to be able to communicate effectively across groups.
- Experience in a global, discrete manufacturing environment.
- You will guide the client from the beginning of the implementation through to Go Live.
- You will assist with training, identifying gaps, documenting new business processes, writing functional design documents, testing, data migration, reporting, as well as recommending and building the financial solution in D365 F&O.
- Any other job tasks as assigned by the company.
- Can-do attitude
- Highly motivated to bring fresh thoughts to the table
- Highly creative and most importantly willing to exercise it
- Self-starter and Self-learner focused on research and learning
- Ability to play a variety of roles and most importantly take accountability
- Ability to communicate openly and embrace various perspectives without judgment
- Believe in a No politics attitude
This position is open only for W2 employees.
- US Citizens
- Green-card Holders
- H1B holders (in exceptional cases)
- H4 EAD
- L2 EAD
- Or Canadian Citizens
- No corp-to-corp